I’ve recently started blogging regularly over at RubyInside.com (the Ruby news, links, code and tips blog), which explains why I’ve been a little bit quiet of late. To try to fill the silence, I thought I’d post a list of links to my recent posts:
- Hirb: an Easy-to-use View Framework for irb
- Getting started with MongoDB and Ruby
- Easy Web Spidering in Ruby with Anemone
- Build Safer Ruby Daemons with RobustThread
- Parkaby: Faster HTML Generation with Ruby
Now that I’ve got used to the style and content required for RubyInside, I’ll try to step-up activity on this blog again.